SenioResources.com takes your privacy seriously. Please read our policy below and feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion.
If required by law, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you about material changes or updates to this policy: if you have provided us with an email address, you agree that we may email you a notice regarding such changes or updates; if you have not provided us with an email address, you agree to view this page periodically and when our site informs you that this Privacy Notice has been updated.
Last Revised: November 15th, 2022
WHAT THIS POLICY APPLIES TO
This policy applies to the information we collect: On the Websites; In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Company; When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services
These Websites are not intended to provide services or sell products to persons under the age of 18 without the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. By using the Websites, you represent and warrant that you are either at least 18 years old or are using the services offered by these Websites with the supervision and involvement of a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older.
If you are a child, please exit this site immediately. We will delete any personal information we have received or collected from a child under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under the age of 18, please get in touch with usat [email protected] INFORMATION COLLECTED We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information: That personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, or any other information that would allow you to be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); That is about you but does not identify you individually, such as the languages you speak or can read; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details. We collect this information in several ways: Directly from you when you provide it to us; Automatically as you use the Websites. Automatically collected information may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and from third parties, such as our business partners. The information we collect on or through the Websites may include the following:
You provide information by filling in forms on our Websites, such as our various Contact forms on our Sites. This includes information you provide when
- registering to use our Websites. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites; Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us; Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete; Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites with our business partners; Your navigation across the Websites.
You may also provide information to be posted or displayed on public areas of the Websites or transmitted to other users of the Websites and third parties, such as customer comments and reviews (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
While navigating through and interacting with our Websites, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns that are not tied to your user profile, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Websites; and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and type of browser.
Estimate our audience size and usage patterns; Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your interests; Speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use to automatically collect data may include:
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking or deleting cookies might prevent you from making the most of our services.
Web Beacons: Pages of our Websites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that let the
- Company get website-related statistics, such as the number of users who have visited certain pages or opened an email.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they might use them. You should contact the responsible provider directly if you have questions about an advertisement or other targeted content.
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
“DO NOT TRACK”
You may have a feature in your browser that allows you to change your settings to “do not track.” We are required to disclose whether the Site honors the “do not track” setting in your browser. We have developed the Site to provide a consistent interface and operability to all users, and thus we do not honor your browser’s “do not track” function.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and its contents to you;To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide through it;To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites;To deliver our review services to you;In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;For any other purpose with your consent; andTo comply with any relevant laws, regulations, ordinances, rules, directives, or statutes.
If you choose to opt-in to receive marketing materials from us, we may use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please disable cookies used by our website or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing emails you may receive from us. You can also opt-out by sending an email to [email protected]
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING (FOR EEA USERS)
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal basis depends on the services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract, such as to provide you with the services you requested, including to operate the services, provide customer support and personalized features, and to protect the safety and security of the services, including all processing necessary for the performance of our contract(s) with you;It satisfies a legitimate interest that is not outweighed by your data protection rights and interests, such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; orWe need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
All of our information, including the data we collect about you described in this policy, is stored in the United States of America.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of How To Do Things, Ltd.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by How To Do Things, Ltd. about our Websites users is among the assets transferred;To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; andWith your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of How To Do Things, Ltd., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
THIRD PARTY LINKS
inclusion of third party websites on or through our Websites in no way constitutes an express or implied endorsement of such websites’ policies.
METHODS USED TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use HTTPS to protect the confidentiality of your personal information including the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol and/or TLS (Transport Layer Security). We also use password encryption to protect all of the information stored in our database. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of its information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
Our Websites use commercially reasonable technologies, processes and procedures to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all personal data.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Websites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Websites.
You have the right to know what data is being collected from you, where it’s being processed, how it’s being used, how long it is stored for, and who we share the information with. If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we use
- your information because we or a third party have a legitimate interest in doing so, you have the right to object to that use. However, sometimes
, this may mean no longer using the Websites or our services. You may also request that we transfer or erase your personal data.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
We do our best to respect your privacy rights and provide you access and control over your data. You can make any of the following requests regarding your data by sending an email to [email protected]:
- Access and review your data; Correct your data or request that we delete some or all of it; Obtain copies of your data in human and/or machine-readable format suitable for importing to other software; andRestrict us from using or processing your data. Because we use Amazon Web Services to back up our information, we cannot delete your specific information from our backups. Amazon Web Services creates images of our database daily
and stores them for 7 days. After 7 days have passed, the oldest images are deleted. Furthermore, during critical stages of system changes, we sometimes create manual backups. We retain these backups for no more than 7 days.
We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Websites, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Websites users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Websites, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms & Conditions.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
If you are a resident of the state of California, California law requires us to provide you with information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “personal information” as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request us to:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information. Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.Delete certain personal information we have about you. To make any of the aforementioned requests, please get in touch with us
at [email protected] Please note: We need certain types of information to provide the Services to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the Services. Under the CCPA, the sale is broadly defined such that it may include allowing third parties to receive certain information, such as cookies, IP address, and/or browsing behavior, to deliver interest-based advertising on the Services or other services. Advertising, including interest-based advertising, enables us to provide certain content to you for free and allows us to provide you with offers that are relevant to you. Depending on what Services you use, we may provide the following categories of personal information to third parties for online interest-based advertising purposes: demographic and statistical information, user-generated content, device information and identifiers, connection and usage data, geolocation and social media information. California residents may opt-out of the “sale” of their personal information.
HOW LONG YOUR DATA IS STORED
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
Marketing information: If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences unless you specifically ask us to delete such information. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.