Originally founded in the Netherlands in 2006, the UK-headquartered Lycamobile is an international mobile virtual network operator that offers mobile phone and SIM products and services to its customers.
Its focus is primarily providing pay-as-you-go and contract mobile phone services to customers who wish to make international calls. Looking for instructions on how to access your Consumer Cellular Login?
In a more mobile society where people can live hundreds or even thousands of miles from loved ones, this service fills a significant niche. Because the service provides both contract and pay-as-you-go service plans, it’s important to be able to pay your bill, check your balances, and top off your service in a timely manner.
That is where having a LycaMobile.us account comes in handy as your preferred senior cell phone plan.
The Benefits of having a LycaMobile Login
In order to access the full range of account features for your Lyca Mobile mobile phone, you should have an an account through them. Gone are the days where paper bills were the norm, now you can have access to your account at any time, day or night. Having access to your account online can provide many benefits, including the following:
1. View your account balance, minutes used, and total messages sent.
2. View your latest statements and payment history.
3. Make payments on your bill, whether as an ongoing arrangement or a one-time bill payment.
4. Refill or top off your minutes using lycamobile recharge.
5. Set up automatic payments.
6. Check the status of your plan and make changes to suit your wireless needs.
7. No need for a PIN to access your account information, simply a password.
8. Access to customer support for both your phone and your plan.
9. No credit check required.
10. More environmentally friendly. By opting out of printed paper statements, you’re both minimizing the amount of paper needed for bills and cutting down on associated waste, such as envelopes.
Creating a new LycaMobile.us account:
- From the menu bar at the top of the homepage, hover over ‘My Lycamobile’, then navigate to ‘Register’.
- When you reach the first registration screen, enter your phone number.
- Enter the PUK code from your SIM card. This is an 8-digit number printed on the SIM card holder.
- Set up your security question. This will keep your account secure in case you forget your password and need to reset it. You will need both the question and an answer.
- Click ‘Next’ and continue the registration process.
If you can’t access your account online, or you have technical support or customer service questions, it’s not a problem! You can reach customer service at any time by either dialing 612 from your LycaMobile phone (a free call), or calling toll-free at 1 (866)-277-3221.