About – IAAI Insurance Auctions
IAAI Insurance Auctions, specializes in providing insurance companies, car rental companies and other vehicle providers with a number of specialized services surrounding the liquidation of total-loss vehicles acquired through the settlement of claims.They pick up and store vehicles, facilitate the transfer of sale documents, and auction salvage vehicles. Through CSAToday, this company provides a host of electronic management tools that connect vehicle providers to the auction process online.
Since its founding in 1982, this company has become a dominant leader in the automotive salvage industry and a premier provider of total-loss claims services. In 1991, they became a publicly traded corporation and, since then, have continued our growth through geographic expansion and by providing innovative new services to the insurance industry.
There are a variety of features available via the homepage from which visitors can…
- Search salvage vehicles for sale, including used cars for sale, used trucks for sale, used motorcycles for sale, mobility vans and handicap vans, commercial vehicles and other used equipment
- View upcoming auto auction locations and dates
- Bid live
- Login to your My Auction Center or CSAToday.com account online
How To Buy
There are two options for you to bid on a vehicle from these insurance auctions:
– Attend one of the auctions hosted at the over 150 locations across the United States and Canada
– Bid live online during auctions via My Auction Center login
How to sell your salvage car and get Cash for Cars from these auctions
– Sell your used car, truck or SUV to iaai.com with their Cash for Cars program. Visit the Price Guide on their website to receive an instant cash offer to buy your used car, truck or SUV
– Sell and get cash for your damaged car at buymydamagedcar.com. Insurance Auto Auctions will tow your vehicle for free and pay you cash for your damaged or uninsured car
If you forgot your login, please see Username Recovery
If you forgot your password, please see Reset Your Password
Note: We are not affiliated with this company and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.