Credo Mobile – Manage Your Account
CredoMobile.com is a progressive phone company that is focused on helping you get the cell phone you prefer with a service plan that fits your lifestyle while encouraging and enabling you to make social change. Purchasing their cell phones and service allows the company to donate to over 20 nonprofit organizations that fight for social change. Get the cell phone you need while knowing that you are helping to improve the lives of people all over America. Choose the way to pay for your phone, choose a customized plan, and manage your account conveniently through the online portal.
Managing You CredoMobile.com Account
- Shop for a basic, Android phone or iPhone
- Pay for your phone with the ZeroNow Installment plan that doesn’t require any upfront payments, trade-in your current phone or keep using your favorite Verizon or AT&T cell phone and go to Credo Mobile to activate right away.
- Match with a service plan that includes only the minutes, data, and text message you need.
- Purchase insurance to protect your investment if your phone gets lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Activate your service through the company’s activation service
- Change your service plan, add more data, minutes, more lines, or an international calling plan.
- Get support with your device or account
- Check your bill balance, remaining minutes, and data usage.
- Stay up-to-date on all the latest special deals and offers
- Get information about donations and actions
Online Account Instructions
- Go to their website and click on Shop to browse for an awesome new phone or, if you have decided not to buy a new phone, go straight to Members then click on Sign into Member Services to register as a new member.
- Enter your username and password to access your member account
- Don’t forget to scroll to the end of the page to follow the company on Facebook or Twitter, read its blog or subscribe to receive news and special offers by email.
About The Company
Their mission is to enable all people to make positive social change through purchasing the company’s products or services by donating a portion of its profits (about $200,000 each month) and taking actions to help protect women’s rights, voting rights, and social justice. Today, the company has donated more than $80, reached more than 270 million people across America, and attracted more than 3.5 million members since its founding in 1985.
- Customer Service 800-411-0848