UPDATED: March 25, 2018 – Now, what good is a home security system if you don’t have it monitored? Well, that can be up for debate, but I think people buy wireless home alarms to be protected at all times. Since you can order a system and purchase the monitoring at any time, I am going to describe what SimpliSafe offers. Here is their monitoring option chart.
If you are like me, then you want things to be easy. When you head over to www.simplisafe.com, you will be welcomed with an easy to use web experience. You can go over the features that they provide and then head over to shop for the alarms. They offer five packages, which will depend on your need.
Here are the five packages and what they include. All include one-yard sign, two decals, five-year batteries, and adhesives strips for the install. If you already have the SimpliSafe login account, you can go directly to the login page listed in the resources section.
- Starter – The starter package is simply that, just for starting out. It includes the base station, one wireless keypad, one motion sensor, one entry sensor, and one free keychain remote (currently a special!).
- Economy – The economy package comes with the base station, one wireless keypad, one motion sensor, three entry sensors, and one free entry sensor and keychain remote (both are currently a special when you order).
- Standard – The standard package is what would probably work for most people. This includes the base station, one wireless keypad, one motion sensor, four entry sensors, one panic button, one 105db extra siren, and one free smoke detector with keychain remote (both are current special gifts).
- Elite – The Elite package comes with the base station, one wireless keypad, one keychain remote, two motion sensors, six entry sensors, and one 105db extra siren. They are offering a special gift with the order that includes one panic button, one smoke detector, and one extra keychain remote.
- Complete– The complete package includes the base station, one wireless keypad, one keychain remote, two motion sensors, six entry sensors, two smoke detectors, one water sensor, one carbon monoxide detector, and one freeze sensor. They are offering a special gift with order that includes one panic button, one 105db extra siren, and one extra keychain remote
Locations, Hours and Customer Service Contact
Phone: (888) 957-4675
294 Washington Street Floor 9
For all subscribers:
- If you forget your Login, please see Username recovery.
- If you forget your password, please see Reset Your Password.
NOTE: We are not affiliated with this company and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.